Health2030 announces that the Swiss Genomics Forum I SGF2020 I is rescheduled to October 2, 2020, at Campus Biotech in Geneva.
The SGF2020 - a full-day event - will bring together researchers, clinicians, patient communities, and other stakeholder groups to meet and discuss the future of genomics.
The program will feature the latest findings related to the genomic basis of diseases, providing powerful insights into human biology, disease mechanisms, diagnostic, and therapeutic approaches.
At the SGF2020 the following topics are addressed:
- Genomics: opportunities and challenges
- Diseases: latest genomics-based diagnostic and therapeutic approaches
- Personalized Health: relevance and impact of genomic medicine
- Data: legal and ethical issues around sharing patient data
- Collaboration: strategic partnerships