Welcome to the 2022 edition of the Knowledge Graph Forum. This year’s format is a 4-day hybrid event with a strong focus on industry applications presented by leading practitioners:
- Sep 26: Technology Ecosystem (virtually)
- Sep 27: Manufacturing, Aerospace, AECO (virtually)
- Sep 28: Life Sciences & Healthcare (live in Basel and virtually)
- Sep 29: Financial Services & Publishing (live in NYC and virtually)
The Knowledge Graph Forum At a Glance
Ontotext’s Knowledge Graph Forum is an annual event that addresses the entire spectrum of business applications of knowledge graphs and the technology partner ecosystem needed to deliver those. The forum brings together clients, partners, and independent semantic technology experts to share their experience with knowledge graph development and application.
With presentations, live panel discussions, and networking opportunities, the Knowledge Graph Forum aims to give you perspectives, knowledge and ideas about how to approach your enterprise data challenges with graph technology.
You will hear from world-leading experts about:
- Knowledge graph capabilities, vision, value, and differentiation
Vertical use cases for enterprise knowledge graphs across Financial Services & Publishing; Life Sciences & Healthcare; Manufacturing, Energy & Infrastructure
The value of graph technology for the enterprise
Visit the ontotext webpage for further details - Ontotext.com