- PD Michael Koller, Head of Data Center, Swiss Transplant Cohort Study (STCS), University Hospital Basel
- Alexandra Scherrer, Project leader IDEAL, c/o Swiss Transplant Cohort Study, University Hospital Basel
About this Project: IDEAL develops an interoperable, secure and legally compliant solution to link patient-identifying data from health care providers with pseudonymized health-related data used for research.
To achieve this goal IDEAL aims:
- To develop a solution to link patient information from different source systems, the ID Mapping
- To provide a user-friendly system to securely handle patient identifying data in clinical research studies, the electronic subject-specific study log files
- To establish a national data center for coordination and handling of metadata and hashed patient information, the National IDEAL Data Center (NIDC)
Date: 19 May 2021
Time: 11:00 - 12:00
Registration: click here.
If you would like to be added to the distribution/invitation list please complete the contact form on the SPHN Webinar page (click here).