Grant Documents and Guidelines
This pages contains documents and information for SPHN grantees.
1. Getting Started
- Lifetime Management Guidelines: please read the Guidelines carefully as well as the conditions outlined in the Decision letter.
- Conditions outlined in the Decision letter: if the submission of a revised budget was requested, please resubmit Part C and the Excel sheet. If the revision of the budget impacts the content of the proposal, please resubmit Part B as well.
- Lay summary template: prior to the release of funds, a lay summary needs to be submitted in English and one of the national languages of Switzerland. The lay summary will be published on the SPHN website.
- Start date: please note that the project should start no later than 12 month after the date of the approval letter and should start at a beginning of a month.
- Fund Release Form: Once all requirements have been met, please fill in and return a signed Fund Release Form to the firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, your institution can also issue an invoice.
2. Annual Reporting
The reporting requirements and responsibilites are described in the Lifetime Management Guidelines. All projects must submit an activity report and a financial report on an annual basis. Projects that last 12 month only have to submit one activity report at the end of the project.
2.1 Activity Report
- Activity Report Template for Infra. Dev. Projects and Driver Projects (version: 07.02.2019)*
- Activity Report Template for Collaboration Agreements (version: 08.02.2019)*
*The Activity Report templates were approved by the NSB on 7 February 2019.
2.2 Financial Report
**A project specific file is provided by the Management Office to each Main Applicant.
3. Other documents
Data Transfer and Use Agreement and Material Transfer Agreement Templates
- Data Transfer and Use Agreement template (version: 29.03.2019)
- Factsheet on the DTUA (version: 3.04.2019)
- Material Transfer Agreement template developed by SBP